THANK YOU! TACK! FOR THE NOMINATION:
I’d like to THANK ADDISON GREENE for nominating my blog. PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT ADDISON’S AMAZING BLOG : https://addisongreene.wordpress.com
A WRITER, BLOGGER, PHOTOGRAPHER AND TRAVELER SHARING INSIGHT OF THE JOURNEYS FOR A LIFE ON THE ROAD. A worthwhile read and follow.. Please note !! IT WILL MAKE YOU ENVIOUS, I KNOW I AM !! ;0)
• Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
• Display the award on your blog – by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a widget.
• Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional).
• Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers (*You can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets readers know this information.)
• List these rules in your post.
• Answer the 11 questions you were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer when they post their nomination.
• Inform the people/blogs that you nominated them for a Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
A BLOG I LIKE READING:
I’m very new to following blogs, I only ever used to read them randomly but only recently began to follow them since setting up my own blog space. One that I enjoy and that I recently found is called ALONG THE SIDE OF THE ROAD ( https://alongthesideoftheroad.wordpress.com ). Marianne has a lovely view on life and great way with words. I enjoy reading her posts and feel inspired to dip into my inner writer to come out and explore. The blog is real life and has a mix of everything I like to read about. In Marianne’s words “Take a break along the journey of your life and visit with me along the side of the road. The view is terrific, the air is fresh, and I would love to share a coffee with you. Along the side of the road … always on the sunny side of the street.” alongthesideoftheroad.wordpress.com”
I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING BLOGS:
• The 15th Day – https://the15thday.wordpress.com
• It’s a Girl Dream – https://itsagirldream.wordpress.com
• Illuminated Literation – https://illuminatedliteration.wordpress.com
• Restless Boundaries – https://restlessboundaries.wordpress.com
ANSWERS TO THE 11 QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED:
1 What is your favourite place in the world?
A: I have many favourite places be it across Ireland and Sweden, but my most memorable would be Northern Sweden place called Kiruna, where my husband and I got engaged and had the most amazing adventure, so it stands out as my ultimate favourite ..
2 Why did you begin blogging?
A: I began my blog after I lost my husband, as a healing process during my journey with grief and life without my amazing soulmate ..
3 What is the worst nightmare?
A: I’m living it at the moment!! The loss of a loved one..
4 What is your overall strategy with your blog?
A: I’m very new to blogging and I’m still trying to find my way to figuring it all out, at the moment I post when I feel I need to share feelings with a view to helping others or find out how others feel during this time.. That’s where I’m at on the whole thought and strategy process..
5 What is your best memory?
A: My gosh I have so many, but the one that popped into my head as I type is the moment I fell in love with my husband, it wasn’t long after we meet and he sent me a very old romantic style text inviting me to dinner for a Swedish meal that he prepared and cooked himself. I remember sitting across the dinner table as he explained each dish with pride and I looked back at him and thought Wow ! I love this man.. That evening I told him I loved him and he said it too !! By far the best feeling in the world to love someone special and them loving you back ..
6 What was the scariest moment you’ve ever experienced.
A: Haha a week long hiking and camping trip in Northern Sweden when I had never in my life done anything like it before, it was by far a test of my endurance of outdoor life … and it was by far the best experience I’ve had…
7 What is your favourite food?
A: Would have to be my husbands homemade Swedish Meatballs with mashed potatoes, lingonberries and his gravy sauce… Yummy absolutely DELISH !!!
8 Who inspires you?
A: I have a few people, not famous people but they are to me, my parents…. They gave me my heart and soul and guidance to a life full of love even if it sometimes doesn’t love you back you still must find the strength to keep fighting remembering to be true to yourself … and of course my hubby for he inspires me to keep going each and every day
9 What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
A: At the moment, I spend a lot of my time with my family at home with my parents and close family members and my adorable new puppy Xander, spending much needed quality time with the most important people in my life now that my husband is gone … using this time to heal and find courage to put back the broken pieces to try do the things I used to enjoy in life..
10 What is your favourite quote?
A: It’s more a moto …. Chill Out Keep Calm and Breathe … That’s my favourite and my current mantra .. 😉
11 Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
A: I always liked words, not to become a great writer or anything because I always feared I wasn’t clever enough or wise enough to share my words with others but deep down, along with my love of art I always wanted to try. It was only when my husband died I felt inspired to try more in life for it is so very short. I felt the need to share words, thoughts and feelings. A feeling of being able to talk to someone even if it is through a computer screen, to share all that I would have shared with my husband for we talked a lot and about everything, every feeling and every thought. Also wanted a space to feel I wasn’t bothering people when I meet them. So I figured if I put it on my screen and share with folk who maybe are experiencing the same feelings and tragedies in life that maybe I could find healing and peace or indeed help show others what it feels like in some small way, for you can never truly show anyone they must experience it themselves to truly understand as sad and tragic as that sounds … But the short answer – my husband is my inspiration, for everything now in my life xoxo
THE 11 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
- WHERE HAVE YOU NOT YET VISITED BUT HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO?
- DO YOU LIKE WINTER OR SUMMER HOLIDAYS BEST?
- DO YOU HAVE ANY REGRETS SO FAR IN LIFE?
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES AT LOVE?
- WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC MAKES YOU HAPPY?
- WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE TO OTHERS STARTING OUT ON THEIR NEW BLOG LIFE?
- WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO DINNER WITH FAMOUS OR OTHERWISE?
- WOULD YOU HAVE CHICKEN WINGS ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED DINNER DATE?
- DO YOU LIKE : (1) TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE FIRE TO LISTEN AND WATCH THE RAIN OUTSIDE? OR (2) GO OUT AND DANCE IN IT?
- IF YOU COULD BE A SUPERHERO WHAT SUPERPOWERS WOULD YOU HAVE AND WHY?
- HOW OFTEN DO YOU LAUGH AND WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE FUNNY MOMENT?